Arrival and Admission
Upon your arrival to The Gardens Wellness Center, our team of specially trained admissions counselors will listen to your concerns, answer all of your questions and help you each step of the way towards a safe and healthy recovery.
We understand that this can be a difficult time for you or your loved one and that is why we have staff in place to help alleviate the stress of starting the recovery process. Please contact our team at the following toll free number (844) 325-9168
It is helpful for us if you have the following information available about yourself or your loved one, to address any questions quickly and accurately:
- Description of symptoms
- Existing medical or psychological issues
- Drug of choice of what is currently being used
- Prior treatment
- Date of Birth
Please have your insurance information or method of payment available
- Id number
- Primary policy holder name and date of birth
- Self-pay: Clients who do not have insurance can pay for treatment with a credit card or other negotiable instruments. Please ask our admissions counselor for details on treatment fees and payment arrangements
- Credit Card Payment Option
Receive Travel Instructions
We thank you for entrusting us with your care and allowing us to help you during such a difficult decision. We will help and support you every step of the way to make this process easy, safe, and comfortable, and to provide you with the best care.
We would like to provide you with information to facilitate your travel and make sure your stay is as comfortable and positive as possible. We want to make sure every detail is addressed before your visit to our facility.
Before you travel, please confirm your reservation and give us the information as soon as possible if you make your own travel arrangements. Otherwise, contact us as soon as possible so we can make travel arrangements. In order to guarantee you a bed, we request that you call us 48 hours in advance of admission.
It is recommended that you buy a one way ticket or an open airline ticket in case you may need to extend your stay. Please contact your admission counselor to provide ticket information such as airline, flight number, flight departure and arrival, and airport departure and arrival. Your admissions counselor will give you this information if we arranged your travel.
We strongly suggest that you verify your cell phone number and a family member's phone number to your admission's counselor as a safeguard to locate you at the airport. Upon your arrival to the airport, one of our experienced staff will meet you at the airport. He or she will be holding a sign with your first name only in front of the exit gate.
Our treatment center is located at 16565 NE 4th Avenue in North Miami Beach. Our telephone number is (844) 325-9168. Please call us if you get lost at the airport or have any change in layovers or your flight is delayed.
We encourage you to make sure you have the following items in mind before you travel:
- Driver's license or
- Passport, and
- Other government-issued photo identification, and
- Insurance identification card, and
- Insurance prescription drug identification card.
Emergency Contact Information
- Name and phone numbers of family member or friends that can be contact in case of any medical emergency.
- Name, phone number, and address of doctors, psychiatrist, therapists, attorneys, probation officer, or employee assistant program coordinator, and anyone else who has been involved in your care and that you would like to be involved in your treatment progress.
In order to provide the highest level of safety to our clients and to prevent loss or theft, the following items are to be kept in a secured area in the facility during clients stay and need to be requested as needed. These items will be also issue to the client during discharge.
- Credit and Bank Card
- Checkbooks and other forms of negotiable items
- Any item of value which exceeds $100 in value
- Cell phones
- Airport Pick Up
- We will provide transpiration to our facility and also to the residential facility that you will be transferred after treatment. We highly recommend that you arrive at one of the two closest airports to our facility, Miami International Airport or Fort Lauderdale Airport.
- Admission Process
- Medical Assessment
- Clinical Assessment
- Room Assignment